Can't believe it's August and school supply lists are beginning to get filled as Back to School gets closer & closer - but there are still things I want to enjoy before the leaves start to change so thought I'd share my list:
- Go to the Wisconsin State Fair.
- Hit our favorite beach (Sadly it's been closed, hoping it opens soon).
- Take a day trip to an as of yet undecided & new to us town.
- Finish a few books on summer reading list.
- Have lunch with a few friends, maybe some scrap shopping!
- Attend Drive-In one more time.
- Fires in the backyard - with s'mores of course!
- Get to the Zoo.
- Begin "Carrie's Cupcakery" aka my kitchen decorating makeover, lol. Here is my inspiration piece:
What's left on your Summer to-do list?
PS My photo is actually for a Picture Spring prompt "Everyday Beauty" in our household chores, I thought of washing windows so I took a picture holding the camera up to the glass on my front door as the sun was setting.